Activities available at Dromana
- River fishing
- Canoeing/Kayaking and other boating activities from our slipway, Day and ½ day river safari’s a speciality.
Activities in the immediate vicinity:
Salmon Fishing – www.blackwaterfishing.ie
- We will be pleased to arrange fly fishing on Ireland’s best Salmon river
- We can arrange daily or weekly bicycle hire delivered to your door.
- The famous “Waterford Greenway” is just 20 minutes from Dromana.
- Dromana garden on your doorstep covers 30 acres and extends into Dromana Forest with it’s 600 acres of looped walks–
- The Knockmealdown Mountains are within 15 minutes drive and the Comeragh Mountains 30 minutes, each offering varying challenges, guided walks can be arranged
- Sandy beach walks for a more leisurely stroll within ½ hour
On the seventeen mile stretch of river from Youghal to Lismore there are upwards of 15 historical sites of great significance including Dromana.
- Historical houses and gardens open to the public
- Horse Riding
- Deep sea fishing, sailing, diving, power boating
- Auto Cross and stock car racing
Restaurants in general.
For information on local points of interest.
For information on Golf
Salmon and trout fishing on the Suir near Castle Grace