Activities available at Dromana
- River fishing
- Canoeing/Kayaking and other boating activities .
- Professional Mobile Massage Service : Fiona Power ITEC Dip. ( Member of the Teaching Council of Ireland) Fiona offers a range of treatments to suits your needs at Dromana. Relaxation, Deep Tissue or Sports Massage. Heavenly Indian Head Massage. Aromatherapy Massage. Holistic Facial Treatment & Scalp Massage. For Further details and rates Tel: 087 7662571 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org facebook: Daysha School of Massage
Activities in the immediate vicinity:
Salmon Fishing – www.blackwaterfishing.ie
- We will be pleased to arrange fly fishing on Ireland’s best Salmon river
- The famous “Waterford Greenway” is just 20 minutes from Dromana.
- Bicycle Hire: The Greenway Man Tel: 086 8351233 thegreenwayman.com or bikes4hire.ie
- Dromana garden on your doorstep covers 30 acres and extends into Dromana Forest with it’s 600 acres of looped walks–
- The Knockmealdown Mountains are within 15 minutes drive and the Comeragh Mountains 30 minutes, each offering varying challenges, guided walks can be arranged
- Sandy beach walks for a more leisurely stroll within ½ hour
- St. Declan’s pilgrimage walk from Ardmore to Cashel can be accessed locally.
On the seventeen mile stretch of river from Youghal to Lismore there are upwards of 15 historical sites of great significance including Dromana.
- Historical houses and gardens open to the public
- Horse Riding
- Deep sea fishing, sailing, diving, power boating
- Auto Cross and stock car racing
Restaurants in general.
For information on local points of interest.
For information on Golf
Salmon and trout fishing on the Suir near Castle Grace